Introducing E-MetroTel’s UCX IP Telephone System.
The E-MetroTel UCX is a cost-effective next-generation Nortel Norstar, BCM, SCS500, M-1 and CS 1000 replacement solution, supporting both IP and traditional digital & analog technologies simultaneously, making your migration to SIP based
VoIP deployment that much easier. It also means you can start benefiting from the latest technologies while leveraging your existing investments.
Delivering the latest Unified Communication features such as integrated mobility, Home working, Call Recording, Meet-Me Conferencing including support for SIP compliant telephones and cost effective SIP trunks. With it’s built-in support for Nortel Heritage IP & Digital phones it is the perfect cost effective upgrade for the many installed Nortel systems. UCX is ‘Exceptional at saving you money’, don’t buy another communication system for your office without looking at UCX first.
Businesses today need to save money and do more with less. E-MetroTel’s UCX range of communications systems are a cost effective solution for your business. Supporting a wide array of business features, new SIP compliant devices, SIP trunks AND Nortel heritage IP & Digital phones, there is a fit for all small and medium business requirements.
Increasingly, companies have started adopting a pure IP model with SIP trunking. However, many companies still require a mix of analog, digital and IP stations as well as TDM trunking options. E-MetroTel UCX has been designed keeping in mind these different solution requirements for different customer needs. The flexibility and choice of deployment options makes the UCX solution a very flexible solution to serve different needs.
- Personalized Call Routing: With Find Me/Follow Me you’ll never miss another important call. Set your own rules to ring multiple devices simultaneously and create privileged lists for VIP callers.
- Voicemail Management & Transcription: Access voicemail via phone, email or the desktop. Manage, store and even read your voicemail messages.
- Drag-and-Drop Call Handling: Quickly and easily put a call on hold or transfer calls to any extension or voicemail box with the click of a mouse.
- Flexible Auto-Attendant: Help your customers get to the right person quickly with customizable menu selection and routing.
- Web-Based Administration Panel: Add users or make system changes on the fly from anywhere. There’s no need to be a telecom expert or to divert IT resources from more strategic tasks.
- Easy to Use Reports: Access call records and history to ensure optimal staffing levels and review employee performance. See a graphic representation of queue status to ensure excellent customer service.
- Mobile Device Integration: Make and receive calls from your mobile device using your business phone number.
- Multiple Location Integration: Create a consistent, seamless caller experience between multiple locations or branch offices.
- Offsite Desk Phone and Softphone Support: Work from anywhere using a desk phone connected to the office phone system through any broad-band Internet connection, or use a softphone and a computer headset.